Regulations of the onfleek.com.pl Online Store
1. Initial Provisions
- The OnFleek online store, available at onfleek.com.pl, is run by OnFleek Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Grójecka 194/386, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000641499,NIP: 7010621919, REGON: 365621423,
- These Regulations are addressed to Consumers using the Online Store and define the rules of using the Store and the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance, via the Store.
- Consumer - a physical adult person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity of the peson.
- Seller - OnFleek Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Grójecka 194/386, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, [...] Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000641499, NIP: 7010621919, REGON: 365621423,
- Customer - a consumer making purchases via the Store.
- Store - an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.onfleek.com.pl
- Contract - A sales contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations - these Store regulations.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of intent to purchase, submitted via the Order Form leading to the Product or products Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- Account - the customer's account in the Store, in which the data provided by the Customer and information about the Orders placed by him in the Store are collected.
- Registration form - an interactive form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Shopping Cart - an element of the Store's software, in which the Products selected for purchase are visible and it is possible to determine and modify the Order data.
- Product - a movable item available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Physical defect - non-compliance of the sold Product with the Sales Agreement. In particular, the Product sold is inconsistent with the Sales Agreement if:
- does not have properties that a Product of this type should have due to the purpose in the Sales Agreement marked or resulting from circumstances or destination;
- does not have properties that the Seller has provided to the Customer, including by presenting a sample or pattern;
- it is not suitable for the purpose of which the Customer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and the Seller did not raise any objections to such purpose;
- was delivered to the Client incomplete.
- Legal defect - a case where the Product is the property of a third party or if it is encumbered with the right of a third party, and if the restriction in the use or disposal of the Product results from a decision or judgment of a competent authority.
3. Store Contact information
- Correspondence address: OnFleek Sp. z o. o. Piaskowa 1 Sołtyków, 26-640 Skaryszew
- Seller's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seller's phone number:
- +48 788 246 019
- Seller's bank account number
- PLN account: 81 9132 0001 0000 5331 2000 0030
- EUR account: 26 9132 0001 0000 5331 2000 0050
- The customer is authorized to contact the seller through the means of the provided telephone numbers and given adres.
- The customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 09:00 and 18:00
4. Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you will require the following:
- An end device with access to the Internet and a web browser such as Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- An active email account (e-mail),
5. Creating an Account in the Store
- To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: Name, Surname, Country, Street name, building number / apartment number, Postal code, City, Telephone, E-mail address, User login and password.
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the address provided in § 3.
6. Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order you must:
- select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button
- log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- if the option of placing an Order without registration has been chosen - fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered.
- choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the payment method,
- click the "Buy and pay" button
- pay for the order within a specified period.
7. Offered methods of delivery and payment
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery of the ordered Product:
- Courier delivery,
- Courier delivery cash on delivery,
- Courier delivery to a parcel locker
- Pick Up in person at the OnFleek boutique located at ul. Mokotowska 56, 00-534 Warsaw
- The shipment is carried out by the logistics operator DPD, InPost and UPS in specific zones, taking into account prices, on the following dates:
- shipment to the InPost parcel locker - PLN 14 - delivery time up to 5 business days
- DPD courier service - PLN 15 - delivery time up to 5 business days
- courier delivery DPD - PLN 19 - delivery time up to 5 business days
- EU countries (excluding Poland) - UPS courier service - PLN 60 - order fulfillment time up to 14 business days
- Countries outside the EU - UPS courier service - PLN 80 - delivery time up to 14 business days
- USA - DHL Express courier service - PLN 160 - order fulfillment time up to 21 business days.
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Cash on delivery only available for shipment within Poland
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
- Electronic payments
- Payment by credit card
- 0% PayU installment payment
- Electronic payments and card payments are made by PayPal, Przelewy24 and PayU payment systems.
- In the case of shipments outside the EU, all customs and import duties are covered by the recipient of the package.
8. Implementation of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution.
- Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate email to the Customer's email address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- Upon receipt of the above email by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the customer chooses:
- payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
- payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon delivery.
- The product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery - from the date of the Sale Agreement,
9. The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The time limit specified in sec. 1 starts from the date of delivery of the Product to the Consumer.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by sending the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement in accordance with the withdrawal form published in the Store and returning the purchased Product to the Seller's address provided in § 3 of the Regulations by traditional mail or courier.
- The product should be returned complete and intact. It should contain all elements, including: tags, seals and labels, as well as a confirmation of purchase - a receipt / invoice, on the basis of which it will be possible to return the purchased goods.
- The consumer returns the items that are the subject of the contract from which he withdrew at his own expense.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- In case of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
- In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, the payment for the product, minus the cost of the shipment,
- The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back.
10. Complaint and warranty
- The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
- In the event of a physical defect of the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code.
- The consumer may submit a complaint by sending the Seller a complaint form in accordance with the complaint template and returning the purchased Product to the Seller's address provided in § 3 of the Regulations by traditional mail or courier.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint the following: a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer's request in connection with the defect of the goods.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
11. Extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and investigating claims
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and investigating claims and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (urban) consumer spokesman, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates and commercial Inspectors at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php ; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and investigating claims. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR internet platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
12. Personal data in the Online Store
13. Final resolution
- Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish or English.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will each time publish the content of the new Regulations in the Store.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations attachment, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.