Cookies are IT data, most often in the form of text files, created automatically by your web browser when you visit websites. They are stored in the Store User’s device and can only be read by the website from which the file comes from. They usually contain the name of the website from which they came from, the time they were stored on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are IT data, most often in the form of text files, created automatically by your web browser when you visit websites.
This Policy applies to theUsers using the www.onfleek.com.pl website, hereinafter referred to as the Store.
1 . Basic information about the cookies processed by the Store
- Cookies are placed in the Store User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store’s operator.
- The Cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
Cookies are used:
- To ensure the smooth operation of the website and the functions available within it.
- To adjust the content of the Store to a given device preferences and the way the User uses the Store. Cookies allow you to save your browser language choices, settings of selected items and location information.
- To make it easier to log in to your account and to switch between subpages within the Store without having to log in again on each subpage. Cookies enable verification of authenticity and optimization of website performance.
- To secure websites, e.g. prevent unauthorised access and optimize the operation of the Store, including the performance of the Store.
- To create anonymous aggregate statistics, which help to analyze how the User uses the Store’s pages, in order to improve their content and structure.
- To create anonymous aggregate statistics, which help to analyze how the User uses the Store’s pages, in order to improve their content and structure. To store information about how Users use the website. This information may include the most frequently visited pages or possible error messages displayed on some pages. Cookie files used to save “session status” help to improve services and increase the comfort of browsing.
- To display ads that are more interesting to Users and at the same time more valuable to publishers and advertisers; Cookies can also be used to personalize ads, as well as to display ads outside the websites.
- To localize – they enable the adaptation of the contents displayed to the User’s localization.
3. What types of Cookies are used by the Store?
In order for the Store to function properly we use different types of Cookies. We divide Cookies into two groups based on their activity time and origin.
- Session Cookies – temporary files that remain on the User’s Device until the end of the session – logout from the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- Permanent cookies – remain on the User’s Device for the time specified in the file parameters or until manually deleted by the user. Terminating a session in a browser or shutting down the Device do not delete the cookies from the User’s Device.
- First party Cookies – files placed on websites directly by the Store
4. Below we indicate how to change the cookie settings in the most popular web browsers:
- Google Chrome: Menu >Settings> Show advanced settings > Privacy> Content settings > Cookies – select the appropriate option.
- Internet Explorer: Menu > Tools > Internet Options > Privacy – select the appropriate option.
- Mozilla Firefox: Menu > Options > Privacy > History – select the appropriate option.
- Opera: Menu > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies – select the appropriate option.
- Safari: Menu > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies – select the appropriate option.